By Sanjay Burman (auth.), Marc Joye, Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, Michael Tunstall (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 1st overseas convention on protection elements in info expertise, High-Performance Computing and Networking held in Haldia, India, in October 2011. The 14 complete papers awarded including the abstracts of two invited lectures have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 112 sumbissions. The papers deal with all present elements in cryptography, protection features in excessive functionality computing and in networks in addition. The papers are divided in topical sections on embedded protection; electronic rights administration; cryptographic protocols; cryptanalysis/side channel assaults; and cipher primitives.
Read Online or Download Security Aspects in Information Technology: First International Conference, InfoSecHiComNet 2011, Haldia, India, October 19-22, 2011. Proceedings PDF
Similar security books
A One-Stop Reference Containing the main learn themes within the Syngress safeguard Library
This Syngress Anthology is helping You safeguard your corporation from Tomorrow's Threats Today
This is the correct reference for any IT expert accountable for retaining their company from the following new release of IT defense threats. This anthology represents the "best of" this year's best Syngress safety books at the Human, Malware, VoIP, machine driving force, RFID, Phishing, and junk mail threats prone to be unleashed within the close to destiny. .
* From sensible VoIP safety, Thomas Porter, Ph. D. and Director of IT safeguard for the FIFA 2006 global Cup, writes on threats to VoIP communications platforms and makes tips about VoIP security.
* From Phishing uncovered, Lance James, leader know-how Officer of safe technology company, offers the most recent details on phishing and spam.
* From struggling with spy ware within the firm, Brian Baskin, teacher for the once a year division of security Cyber Crime convention, writes on forensic detection and removing of spyware.
* additionally from struggling with spy ware within the company, approximately. com's defense specialist Tony Bradley covers the transformation of spyware.
* From contained in the junk mail Cartel, Spammer-X exhibits how unsolicited mail is created and why it really works so well.
* From Securing IM and P2P functions for the company, Paul Piccard, former supervisor of net protection Systems' international risk Operations middle, covers Skype security.
* additionally from Securing IM and P2P purposes for the firm, Craig Edwards, writer of the IRC safeguard software program IRC Defender, discusses worldwide IRC security.
* From RFID safeguard, Brad "Renderman" Haines, essentially the most obvious participants of the wardriving group, covers tag encoding and tag program attacks.
* additionally from RFID safeguard, Frank Thornton, proprietor of Blackthorn structures and a professional in instant networks, discusses administration of RFID security.
* From Hack the Stack, safeguard specialist Michael Gregg covers attacking the folk layer.
* Bonus assurance comprises unique fabric on machine driving force assaults through Dave Maynor, Senior Researcher at SecureWorks.
* The "best of" this yr: Human, Malware, VoIP, equipment driving force, RFID, Phishing, and junk mail threats
* entire insurance of forensic detection and removing of spy ware, the transformation of spy ware, worldwide IRC safeguard, and more
* Covers safe enterprise-wide deployment of most well-liked applied sciences together with Voice Over IP, Pocket computers, shrewdpermanent telephones, and extra
At a time whilst many observers query the EU’s skill to accomplish integration of any value, and certainly Europeans themselves look upset, Mai’a ok. Davis go argues that the ecu has made extraordinary advances in protection integration, in either its exterior and inner dimensions. furthermore, inner safety integration—such as facing terrorism, immigration, cross-border crime, and drug and human trafficking—has made even higher development with dismantling sure boundaries that in the past stood on the center of conventional nation sovereignty.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 1st overseas convention on safety facets in details expertise, High-Performance Computing and Networking held in Haldia, India, in October 2011. The 14 complete papers offered including the abstracts of two invited lectures have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 112 sumbissions.
The eu Union is continually altering, either within the variety of nations it embraces and in coverage parts the place it performs an important position. the hot millennium has witnessed significant alterations within the EU's scope. On 1 might 2004, it enlarged to incorporate ten new member states; and the hot ecu structure defines delivering voters with an 'area of freedom, defense and justice' as considered one of its basic goals.
- International Crisis and Conflict
- The Science of War: Back to First Principles (The Operational Level of War)
- Nanoscience Advances in CBRN Agents Detection, Information and Energy Security (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology)
- Coastal Command 1939-45
- The Australian Security Intelligence Organization: An Unofficial History (Studies in Intelligence)
- Raw Materials, Energy and Western Security (Studies in international security)
Additional info for Security Aspects in Information Technology: First International Conference, InfoSecHiComNet 2011, Haldia, India, October 19-22, 2011. Proceedings
The line through T and P is l(x, y) = (X2 (Y2 Z13 − Y1 ) − Y2 Z3 ) − (Y2 Z13 − Y1 )x + Z3 · y. During the addition step of Miller algorithm we compute the above operations in parallel on both cores. There are limited independent operations in this step. Therefore, there are scopes for optimizing the scheduling of operations on Fp arithmetic units for reducing the additional registers and related wiring. The respective scheduling is shown here. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. t0 ← Y2 · Z1 , t0 ← (Z1 )2 t0 ← t1 · t0 , t1 ← t1 · X2 t4 ← t1 + X1 , t0 ← t0 − Y1 , t5 ← t1 − X1 t3 ← (t0 )2 , Z3 ← t5 · Z1 , t7 ← (t5 )2 ; l10 ← t0 · x0 , l11 ← t0 · x1 t2 ← t7 · X1 , t4 ← t4 · t7 , t5 ← t5 · t7 ; t10 ← t0 · X2 X3 ← t3 − t4 t2 ← t2 − X3 t2 ← t2 · t0 , t4 ← Y2 · Z3 , t5 ← t5 · Y1 ; l20 ← Z3 · y0 , l21 ← Z3 · y1 Y3 ← t2 − t5 ; l0 ← t10 − t4 In the above scheduling, the nonlinear operations (multiplication and squaring) in Fp are performed in steps 1, 2, 4, 5, and 8.
Next, we can obtain the value of y-coordinate of the secret point SID by solving the curve equation. 1 Mounting the DPA on FPGA Platform We perform the actual DPA attack on aforementioned pairing cryptoprocessor (or PCP). The PCP is implemented on a customized FPGA board for power analysis. We put an one ohm resistor between the VCCint pin of the FPGA chip and the on board voltage regulator. We measure the current drawn through that resistor during pairing computation by a current probe. The speciﬁcation of the probe is Tektronix current probe (serial number B014316).
Implementing Cryptographic Pairings over Barreto-Naehrig Curves. , Okamoto, T. ) Pairing 2007. LNCS, vol. 4575, pp. 197–207. Springer, Heidelberg (2007) 17. : On the ﬁnal exponentiation for calculating pairings on ordinary elliptic curves. , Waters, B. ) Pairing 2009. LNCS, vol. 5671, pp. 78–88. Springer, Heidelberg (2009) 18. : High speed ﬂexible pairing cryptoprocessor on FPGA platform. , Otsuka, A. ) Pairing 2010. LNCS, vol. 6487, pp. 450–466. Springer, Heidelberg (2010) 19. : Identity-Based Encryption from the Weil Pairing.